Services: Keeping in mind the considerable crowd of the Joydeb Mela and to make the area eco-friendly during Mela following services will be available round the clock in the mela ground such as-
1) Camp Office of Joydeb Mela Committee- Situated at the Joydeb Guest house.
2) Police Control Room- Located beside the Baul Mancha
3) Police Booth- several nos of Police Booths are going to be established in scattered way covering the entire mela area. Those are also marked in the map as “PB”.
4) Medical Camp- Primary medical facility will be available at the camp. For any type of emergency ambulance facility will be there. One ambulance will be available at the Joydeb Out Post and another in Joydeb PHC which is also near the mela ground.
5) Camp office of Child Line- Officials of Child Line will remain available at the camp office of mela ground.
6) Camp office of Fire Brigade- Preventive measures have been taken by applying fire retarded solution in each and every stall/Akhra. For any emergency Camp office may be contacted.
7) Toilet Facilities- To keep the mela area ODF huge nos of toilet blocks are going to be set up which are also shown in the map very clearly. In addition to that two Bio Toilets will remain operative in the mela ground.
8) Drinking water facilities- Sufficient safe drinking water supply will be ensured by the Dept. of PHE, Govt of WB.
9) Volunteers- The team of civil defence volunteers will be monitoring both sides of river bed for holy bath.